GF is moving 7 hours away

Weve been dating 5 months and it's been fantastic.

But she is interviewing for a job she seems likely to get and plans to move 7 hours away. I've been supportive of her and want her to chase her dream, but privately the thought of having to do a long distance relationship and potentially move my entire life, or start over yet again (I'm 32) is causing my anxiety levels to go through the roof.

We talked about it last night and basically we would do long distance and see how it goes. This sucks. Why cant dating ever be easy? As soon as I find the right person she has an opportunity and wants to move far away.



Submitted October 15, 2022 at 12:14AM

Weve been dating 5 months and it's been fantastic.But she is interviewing for a job she seems likely to get and plans to move 7 hours away. I've been supportive of her and want her to chase her dream, but privately the thought of having to do a long distance relationship and potentially move my entire life, or start over yet again (I'm 32) is causing my anxiety levels to go through the roof.We talked about it last night and basically we would do long distance and see how it goes. This sucks. Why cant dating ever be easy? As soon as I find the right person she has an opportunity and wants to move far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.