Friend said they have feelings for me but constantly asks about my love life?

I have a friend and we’ve always been flirty with each other.

We were hanging out and being flirty, they jokingly admitted they have feelings for me. I originally thought it was just physical attraction.

It’s obvious they will do nothing about it, but when I mention other people they say “tell em everything! I want to know how the date went!”

“let me help you text them” “let’s look at your dating profile!” etc. I find it so weird?

How can you have feelings for someone but want to know about them with other people?

Can someone help me understand this way of thinking?

Thanks!



Submitted October 15, 2022 at 12:16AM

I have a friend and we’ve always been flirty with each other.We were hanging out and being flirty, they jokingly admitted they have feelings for me. I originally thought it was just physical attraction.It’s obvious they will do nothing about it, but when I mention other people they say “tell em everything! I want to know how the date went!”“let me help you text them” “let’s look at your dating profile!” etc. I find it so weird?How can you have feelings for someone but want to know about them with other people?Can someone help me understand this way of thinking?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.