Was I ghosted? If so, when is it safe to “double text”?

I (25 M) matched with two girls on Hinge recently. Let me just get right into it.

Girl 1: after matching with me Friday night, she asked me what I like about her neighborhood* and I honestly responded. Two days later, I responded “wbu? Are you a fan?”

  • context: her neighborhood is an upscale hotspot for (mainly) locals and tourists alike. I mentioned that we could have a first date there in my profile, hence her questioning me about such.

Girl 2: Hinge said we were compatible, I sent her a like, and the rest is history! After texting (on Hinge) back and forth for about an hour, I mentioned that I’m not on the app much and proceeded to ask what her snap was (providing mine to make her feel comfortable. I’ve done this with every girl in the past and I’ve never had an issue). It’s been about 8 hours, we’re still matched (as I am with Girl 1), but still no response.

So, when do I reply and how? Obviously I feel like I’d have to “reset” my convo (if anything) with Girl 1, but hey, I’m the one asking for advice here so I’ll just stop talking now!



Submitted September 06, 2022 at 01:16AM

I (25 M) matched with two girls on Hinge recently. Let me just get right into it.Girl 1: after matching with me Friday night, she asked me what I like about her neighborhood* and I honestly responded. Two days later, I responded “wbu? Are you a fan?”context: her neighborhood is an upscale hotspot for (mainly) locals and tourists alike. I mentioned that we could have a first date there in my profile, hence her questioning me about such.Girl 2: Hinge said we were compatible, I sent her a like, and the rest is history! After texting (on Hinge) back and forth for about an hour, I mentioned that I’m not on the app much and proceeded to ask what her snap was (providing mine to make her feel comfortable. I’ve done this with every girl in the past and I’ve never had an issue). It’s been about 8 hours, we’re still matched (as I am with Girl 1), but still no response.So, when do I reply and how? Obviously I feel like I’d have to “reset” my convo (if anything) with Girl 1, but hey, I’m the one asking for advice here so I’ll just stop talking now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.