Should I bother trying to date?

Plz don’t take the title the wrong way; I actually want other ppl’s thoughts.

So I’m planning on moving to Iceland in 2-3 years, and coherently, I’ve partially decided on just not dating until I officially move. Iceland is the #1 ranked nation in the world for the LGBTQ+ community plus it has the world’s least crime per year, hence why I want to live there instead of America. As a trans woman in America, while it’s obviously not the absolute worst, it’s still not good really.

My biggest reason for deciding to not date until I move tho is simply that I don’t think many, if anyone would be willing to, or whether actually want to move with me. I completely realize that moving countries is a huge life change and that’s why I understand others’ pov. Despite that tho, I’m ngl I do really want someone regardless. But on top of moving, I feel almost everyone I may be interested in may not be interested in me as well simply bc I’m graysexual (questioning if I’m asexual or what part of the spectrum I’m on).

Tysm for any and all your advice.



Submitted September 06, 2022 at 12:15AM

Plz don’t take the title the wrong way; I actually want other ppl’s thoughts.So I’m planning on moving to Iceland in 2-3 years, and coherently, I’ve partially decided on just not dating until I officially move. Iceland is the #1 ranked nation in the world for the LGBTQ+ community plus it has the world’s least crime per year, hence why I want to live there instead of America. As a trans woman in America, while it’s obviously not the absolute worst, it’s still not good really.My biggest reason for deciding to not date until I move tho is simply that I don’t think many, if anyone would be willing to, or whether actually want to move with me. I completely realize that moving countries is a huge life change and that’s why I understand others’ pov. Despite that tho, I’m ngl I do really want someone regardless. But on top of moving, I feel almost everyone I may be interested in may not be interested in me as well simply bc I’m graysexual (questioning if I’m asexual or what part of the spectrum I’m on).Tysm for any and all your advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.