How’s life now for those that officially gave up on dating?

I’m exhausted from meeting new people, catching feelings and eventually things falling apart. I’ll take time off dating and would eventually go back into the dating scene only to find out the same things happening again.

I refuse to settle for anything so I ensure these guys meet my standards. I’ve realized I may just throw in the towel and give up on dating permanently.

Anyone else give up and decide to just remain single? How has that been going for you?



Submitted September 06, 2022 at 12:01AM

I’m exhausted from meeting new people, catching feelings and eventually things falling apart. I’ll take time off dating and would eventually go back into the dating scene only to find out the same things happening again.I refuse to settle for anything so I ensure these guys meet my standards. I’ve realized I may just throw in the towel and give up on dating permanently.Anyone else give up and decide to just remain single? How has that been going for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.