/u/anxious_idiot97 on Is it possible to find love as an asexual?

Of course it's possible ! Love doesn't have to be linked to sex ! Being clear about your asexuality and that you don't like to engage in sexual activities is important, this way you avoid getting hurt/hurting someone by trying a relationship with someone who needs sex in their romantic life. I know you're hurt right now but I want you to know that you'll find love and happiness once again.

I'm ace and in a relationship with a allo/demisexual (he doesn't like labels and idk which one fits him best). I found out I'm ace around the time we started dating and during the first few months we had sex quite some times but I gradually became more and more repulsed by sex and now... Let's just say I'm very lucky that he's kind of repusled by sex too and doesn't care if we don't do anything.

By his words "I don't care about sex, I care about being with you, because I love you more than I love sex, I don't need it, I want to be with you. As long as we can cuddle, hug, then I don't care if we never have sex again or if I have to wait until maybe one day you want to." Yes yes indeed very lucky eheheh sorry sometimes I want to brag about him.

Anyway I hope you can heal some time soon, and find that love you deserve





September 01, 2022 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.