How do I get to know this girl?

I (20M) have a friend (21F) who I’m relative close with. We’ll call her Amy. We talk from time to time and hang out every few weeks. Sometimes, I meet her friends, she meets mine and we all go out clubbing etc.

Amy has a friend named Jane who I think is very pretty. I have not met Jane but I’ve seen her on Amy’s Instagram stories.

I casually replied to one of Amy’s stories that I think Jane is pretty. Amy jokingly suggested that she can be my ‘wingman’.

How should I go about trying to get to know Jane? What approach do I take and does anyone have any tips? How do I get to know Jane without seeming creepy but also not friendzone myself?

Sidenote: Amy and I do not have feelings for each other.



Submitted September 22, 2022 at 12:14AM

I (20M) have a friend (21F) who I’m relative close with. We’ll call her Amy. We talk from time to time and hang out every few weeks. Sometimes, I meet her friends, she meets mine and we all go out clubbing etc.Amy has a friend named Jane who I think is very pretty. I have not met Jane but I’ve seen her on Amy’s Instagram stories.I casually replied to one of Amy’s stories that I think Jane is pretty. Amy jokingly suggested that she can be my ‘wingman’.How should I go about trying to get to know Jane? What approach do I take and does anyone have any tips? How do I get to know Jane without seeming creepy but also not friendzone myself?Sidenote: Amy and I do not have feelings for each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.