/u/teaprincess6 on [Asking to cuddle] ‘’Can we 99?''

Probably would be missionary to allos, but on the flip side, I absolutely cuddle people I 100% feel comfortable with in a "69" position if you will. (Each persons feet by the others head) When laying together on a couch, it's surprisingly effective. Granted I mostly do it with one friend because she gets over stimulated by touch easily and hates the feeling of people breathing on her, so that is more comforting of a position for her. So really you can flip em both to ace or allo perspectives





August 24, 2022 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.