Is there any way I can stop feeling like a total loser?

I’m in my final year of university and still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. A girl made out with me a few times out of pity.

I have a very boring personality, so I have trouble making friends and keeping a girls interest. I don’t really think there’s much I can do to change this, it’s been this way since I’ve been a child. I don’t think it’s a case of being unlucky, I literally just don’t have the brain functionality to keep a girl attracted to me.

How do I stop feeling like I’m missing out on such a big part of life? I’m literally bombarded by sex and relationships constantly, social media, TV, music, peoples conversations etc.

People on the internet like to act like it’s no big deal but if it wasn’t such a big deal I wouldn’t be hearing about it 24/7. I’m taking a high dose of antidepressants in the hope that it can eliminate my sex drive but it still bothers me.



Submitted August 25, 2022 at 12:23AM

I’m in my final year of university and still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. A girl made out with me a few times out of pity.I have a very boring personality, so I have trouble making friends and keeping a girls interest. I don’t really think there’s much I can do to change this, it’s been this way since I’ve been a child. I don’t think it’s a case of being unlucky, I literally just don’t have the brain functionality to keep a girl attracted to me.How do I stop feeling like I’m missing out on such a big part of life? I’m literally bombarded by sex and relationships constantly, social media, TV, music, peoples conversations etc.People on the internet like to act like it’s no big deal but if it wasn’t such a big deal I wouldn’t be hearing about it 24/7. I’m taking a high dose of antidepressants in the hope that it can eliminate my sex drive but it still bothers me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.