/u/mostlyadequatemuffin on Reminder: It’s okay to be asexual and have sex. It’s also okay to be sex repulsed. Each ace is different, and that’s okay. Let’s not gatekeep the community from aces who do have sex, and let’s not stereotype the ones who don’t as Innocent and prude. We come in various shades, and that’s okay :)

Pretty sure still that sexual means a lack of sexual attraction and sexual behavior is different from sexual orientation.

I feel like the people in that other community would be like the ace version of gold star lesbians who discount anyone who isn’t a cis woman who has exclusively slept with cis women.





August 01, 2022 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.