/u/LunarEcllpse on For all people on the asexual spectrum: sex positive, indifferent, repulsed etc. If you wanted kids, does it matter if they were by blood?

Actually a lot of sex repulse aces can relate to this curiosity, myself included. My asexuality heavily influences my thoughts have one day having kids, and since I do not like to have sex adoption is a very real possibility. I think you’re reading into this too much, it’s just to see if there are like minded aces and to see if any of them have similar thoughts to OP. No one’s bashing bio kids or adopted kids





August 29, 2022 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.