Advice for a second date in a cinema [M18]

First of all, I just wanted to say I've started dating only a few months ago so I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to this subject lmao

So basically there's this girl I like and who comes off as quite shy (just like me), who accepted going on a second date with me next week. On our first date I invited her to an outdoor picnic and we ate and talked for around 2 and half hours. I felt really nervous at first but it got better eventually.

Now for a second date I proposed that we could go watch a movie. I know it's not an ideal choice for a second date, but I thought we already talked a lot on our first date and as we both are rather introverted, I thought she would also prefer something which involves less talking. Just my opinion though.

And my question is: Is there a way to still turn this into a somewhat intimate encounter taking in consideration that we would probably just stare at a screen for like, 2 hours? I'm not talking about doing anything that would probably come off as creepy like just straight up trying to kiss her, but something that could still make this situation more personal. I would love some advice from more experienced folks



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 12:15AM

First of all, I just wanted to say I've started dating only a few months ago so I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to this subject lmaoSo basically there's this girl I like and who comes off as quite shy (just like me), who accepted going on a second date with me next week. On our first date I invited her to an outdoor picnic and we ate and talked for around 2 and half hours. I felt really nervous at first but it got better eventually.Now for a second date I proposed that we could go watch a movie. I know it's not an ideal choice for a second date, but I thought we already talked a lot on our first date and as we both are rather introverted, I thought she would also prefer something which involves less talking. Just my opinion though.And my question is: Is there a way to still turn this into a somewhat intimate encounter taking in consideration that we would probably just stare at a screen for like, 2 hours? I'm not talking about doing anything that would probably come off as creepy like just straight up trying to kiss her, but something that could still make this situation more personal. I would love some advice from more experienced folks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.