How to let someone down after sharing pics

I (30F) use a few different avenues for dating, including niche sites (reddit, fetlife etc) where face pics aren’t always shared up front.

Usually face pics are shared after a bit of chatting (though I share mine early).

I’m finding often, though we “click” I’m just fundamentally not attracted to them after the face pic is swapped; but I feel like an asshole just cutting it there. How do I approach this without being an ass?



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 12:05AM

I (30F) use a few different avenues for dating, including niche sites (reddit, fetlife etc) where face pics aren’t always shared up front.Usually face pics are shared after a bit of chatting (though I share mine early).I’m finding often, though we “click” I’m just fundamentally not attracted to them after the face pic is swapped; but I feel like an asshole just cutting it there. How do I approach this without being an ass?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.