/u/JustANamelessFace on Me: im definitely just demi. Also me: *sees this pic* ah scheiß im ace

Personally I'm aceflux with a sexual attraction primarily towards women and female presenting people, but I'm also panromantic so maybe I can help.

For me:
Sexual attraction is when I want to have a sexual relationship with a specific person.

Where as:
Sexual thoughts are just me thinking about sex, not with any specific person (Though it can be).
Libido is I want sex in what ever form, it isn't directed anywhere or at anyone I'm just horny.
Sexual Activities is just having sex in what ever form regardless of sexual attraction for which ever reason.
Fantasies are generally imagining yourself in sexual situations and can happen regardless or libido or sexual attraction.
Romantic Interest is when I want to be intimately close to someone, when I get "the warm fuzzies", I want to hold their had go out on dates, be obnoxiously sweet with them, talk to them all the time, kiss and cuddle. But I do not have to be sexually attracted to them to have a Romantic Interest in them.
Willingness to be sexual with someone, if literally what it says on the tin it's the willingness to be sexual regardless of if you are sexually attracted to them. There are many reasons you might be willing to have sex with them despite not being sexually attracted to them.
Thinking someone is aesthetically pleasing is just thinking that someone is pretty or handsome or any other term like that without wanting to have sex with them or be in a romantic relationship with them. It is just thinking they look nice.

Hopefully this has been at least somewhat helpful. I'm willing to explain anything further if need be. Of course I can only speak from my person experience and how I feel them all lol





August 12, 2022 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.