/u/Angelcakes101 on Is it just me, or are we doing this? (But sex favourable/repulsed, not hipster) [xkcd.com/1220]

Yes we definitely are doing this.

I get why both groups feel othered. Just remember Asexuality is diverse and in some areas you might not relate to someone. A person sharing their experiences does not mean this isn't also a place for you to yours. There are definitely plenty of people who are also sex-repulsed/ sex-favourable even if it feels like that is not the case. Sorry to the people who feel like an outsider in their community.

A few grievances I've noticed are: •Tag your posts as NSFW and use spoiler tags when applicable. •"asexual = not liking sex " is an idea you can see around a lot particularly in ace meme subs •Don't dismiss other people's experiences or gatekeep





August 12, 2022 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.