/u/Iaskeveryquestion on I resent my Asexuality

I’m actually very terrified of this very thing. People tell me no it won’t matter your sexual history or my case the lack of. But I feel like people sometimes just don’t understand it actually does. I’m truly sorry this happened cause once they know it’s like an end deal for any relationship even friendship cause of how they think. I’ve cried once because a guy didn’t even want to be my friend after like damn you don’t even think down the line it might work out lol. And I probably would have cried if you yelled at me too so that also says something lol. But like why aren’t people open to it? Like can we still finish the date cause like there’s more to me than sex and it’s not like you said you would NEVER have it it’s just why you haven’t.

Sorry for making your post about me 😬 but felt very seen in this post in too many ways lol. My future plans are me in solitude and I had a hard time being okay with that but now that I am I’m gonna buy a dog, buy a baby, and a secluded cabin like house in Ireland. 🇮🇪 I find my best peace in my own company and the people who accept? me for who I am. Cause I just don’t have faith in most Herero males to be semi okay with me being ace and casual sex probably won’t be it for me anytime soon especially since I’m almost 30 now and still ain’t with the shit lol . 🤷🏾‍♀️

But hope you find your peace sooner rather than later.





August 09, 2022 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.