/u/funshinedragon on I resent my Asexuality

I don't recommend trying to change yourself. I got frustrated with my asexuality too (gf broke up with me after 5 years because if it) so i entered a new relationship and thought i could just change myself and pretend my way through. Its a miserable way to live. That fear of not meeting expectations lingered in my head every day. My partner knew something was off. And eventually called me out for it. Sex drive isnt easy to imitate i realized. It made me unhappy and wasted my time and effort anyway. I hope you recover from this and find peace with yourself. You deserve to be happy and shouldn't change for anyone





August 09, 2022 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.