Advice dating

I started talking to this guy online 5 months ago and he kept saying we should just talk a until it’s organic to meet up and I went with it. He suggested a couple time but it never happened because of both us.

One day, it seems like a good day so I decided to go. Date was okay, he was very sweet and a bit rushed.

We have been dating for a month and half now.

He always makes the plans, never ask what’s I want. Never has taken me out expect coffee first date. Second date was tennis and then his place. Third was beach. Then all of them his place, when I bring it up he gets upset. He says he has more fun staying in and then says he goes out to eat with his friends.

I go to his place since he lives alone. One night he suggested 7 pm then texted said come at 8 and then at 9 so I didn’t even go, said maybe he has no time. That was like a fight. He was flipping out.

Made plans again, schedules for 8 to make sure there were no misunderstandings. Yet, right now I’m outside his apartment waiting because he said he’s not ready, he needs a shower and to fix up his place. So again 9.

Is this absurd and I’m putting up with such stupidity? He gets angry when is called out, I’m starting to think he is not okay mentally.

I’m not good to analyzing thing. What do you think ?



Submitted August 17, 2022 at 12:15AM

I started talking to this guy online 5 months ago and he kept saying we should just talk a until it’s organic to meet up and I went with it. He suggested a couple time but it never happened because of both us.One day, it seems like a good day so I decided to go. Date was okay, he was very sweet and a bit rushed.We have been dating for a month and half now.He always makes the plans, never ask what’s I want. Never has taken me out expect coffee first date. Second date was tennis and then his place. Third was beach. Then all of them his place, when I bring it up he gets upset. He says he has more fun staying in and then says he goes out to eat with his friends.I go to his place since he lives alone. One night he suggested 7 pm then texted said come at 8 and then at 9 so I didn’t even go, said maybe he has no time. That was like a fight. He was flipping out.Made plans again, schedules for 8 to make sure there were no misunderstandings. Yet, right now I’m outside his apartment waiting because he said he’s not ready, he needs a shower and to fix up his place. So again 9.Is this absurd and I’m putting up with such stupidity? He gets angry when is called out, I’m starting to think he is not okay mentally.I’m not good to analyzing thing. What do you think ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.