/u/grimisgreedy on I always felt my sexual activity invalidated an ace-spec identity for me until now!

Congrats on figuring out your sexual orientation! šŸŽ‰

It took me a long time to realise that I’m ace as well and for very similar reasons to yours. Being sexually active and having a high libido while also not feeling sexual attraction definitely makes things confusing.

I’m glad you’ve taken the time to learn more about the asexual spectrum and have found the labels that describe your experience. Tbh I wasn’t aware of these micro-labels prior to reading your post so thank you for describing them!





July 11, 2022 at 01:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.