How to manage a significant income gap as a couple?

So me (25M) and my partner (22F) have been talking about how to manage the income disparity we will have as a result of our career choices. 1 year since graduation, and my current income is over 180k and she will start her first job sometime this year which would be about 60k a year. This will only become worse. She plans to do some advanced studies which can help but only so much.

Wanted to ask about how other couples in this situation have been successfully managing this?



Submitted July 11, 2022 at 01:01AM

So me (25M) and my partner (22F) have been talking about how to manage the income disparity we will have as a result of our career choices. 1 year since graduation, and my current income is over 180k and she will start her first job sometime this year which would be about 60k a year. This will only become worse. She plans to do some advanced studies which can help but only so much.Wanted to ask about how other couples in this situation have been successfully managing this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.