I got a “thanks for last night :)” text and I replied but I still haven’t heard back

So I (m25) went on a first date on Saturday night with this girl (f25) from hinge and had a great time, however at times it was kinda hard to read her and gauge her vibe on whether she’d be keen on a second date (to be fair she even joked a couple times about how she knows she’s hard to read)

At the end of the day she said she’d text me tomorrow (which was yesterday now) and I just got a text late yesterday afternoon saying “thanks for last night :)” and nothing else so I replied back like an hour later saying how I had a good time and I’d like to do something again sometime soon and still haven’t heard anything back since yesterday afternoon. She has been quite slow to reply in the past, even up to a couple days one time and isn’t too responsive during the day on Mon-Fri anyway, so I’d say tonight would be the earliest I’d hear back at this stage

Was her text either: - Her way of being polite and saying thanks even though she’s not keen on another ? - Or her way of initiating the convo and her wanting me to ask her on the 2nd date?

Anyway, I’ve sent my response and am currently just anxiously waiting, so any advice or thoughts are appreciated

Thanks!



Submitted July 11, 2022 at 12:14AM

So I (m25) went on a first date on Saturday night with this girl (f25) from hinge and had a great time, however at times it was kinda hard to read her and gauge her vibe on whether she’d be keen on a second date (to be fair she even joked a couple times about how she knows she’s hard to read)At the end of the day she said she’d text me tomorrow (which was yesterday now) and I just got a text late yesterday afternoon saying “thanks for last night :)” and nothing else so I replied back like an hour later saying how I had a good time and I’d like to do something again sometime soon and still haven’t heard anything back since yesterday afternoon. She has been quite slow to reply in the past, even up to a couple days one time and isn’t too responsive during the day on Mon-Fri anyway, so I’d say tonight would be the earliest I’d hear back at this stageWas her text either: - Her way of being polite and saying thanks even though she’s not keen on another ? - Or her way of initiating the convo and her wanting me to ask her on the 2nd date?Anyway, I’ve sent my response and am currently just anxiously waiting, so any advice or thoughts are appreciatedThanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.