/u/Purple_potato-1234 on Asexual husband-questions and advice

Thank you so much for your very complete answer and the great book suggestions! I totally understand your point that only him can tell whether he is or not asexual, but as you probably guessed from my post he’s not the type to enjoy this type of introspection, even less as a discussion! This is why I want to learn more on my side, so I can understand his standpoint better and not do/anything harmful that could break the trust.

So far I haven’t been too pushy (I hope), but more than the lack of sex I have been struggling with the lack of clarity. First after marriage, in the end no. Then when we are ready for kids, but now it doesn’t seem to be happening either… It would have been easier to deal with for me if it had been a clear “I really cannot”. But it’s very possible that he thought he could force himself when the time comes, and actually meant it. Right?

Anyway, thanks again for your input!





June 06, 2022 at 12:36AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.