I don't know why i go to dates

Going trough kinda confusing time in my life, i broke up recently and i don't really know what i want. I'm going to some tinder dates now but i don't even know what i'm looking for

When i agree to go on a date i'm almost sure it's waste of time for both. I don't know why i go there, maybe it's confidence booster, maybe it's just to practice socializing, maybe i'm bored and got nothing better to do

Do you think it's wrong to waste peoples time like this? I mean they agree to go on date with me and it's their decision but i feel bad for wasting peoples time



Submitted June 17, 2022 at 12:10AM

Going trough kinda confusing time in my life, i broke up recently and i don't really know what i want. I'm going to some tinder dates now but i don't even know what i'm looking forWhen i agree to go on a date i'm almost sure it's waste of time for both. I don't know why i go there, maybe it's confidence booster, maybe it's just to practice socializing, maybe i'm bored and got nothing better to doDo you think it's wrong to waste peoples time like this? I mean they agree to go on date with me and it's their decision but i feel bad for wasting peoples time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.