Sneaky Link type situation

So i my sis has a friend that is supposedly going on vacation with the family and my sis told me she has told her multiple times that she wants to sleep with me this& that, i aint tryn wait until the lil vacay so how should I approach her we are friends on fb and we hung out a couple of times but never had a convo only hi and bye type i aint tryn come off a weirdo so should i chill out? Shes 30+ yo and im 25



Submitted May 31, 2022 at 12:04AM

So i my sis has a friend that is supposedly going on vacation with the family and my sis told me she has told her multiple times that she wants to sleep with me this& that, i aint tryn wait until the lil vacay so how should I approach her we are friends on fb and we hung out a couple of times but never had a convo only hi and bye type i aint tryn come off a weirdo so should i chill out? Shes 30+ yo and im 25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.