/u/CueDramaticMusic on Can we please not discourage these types of posts?

…yeah, I can see how a thread could eat you alive over this. I’d just like to say upfront that it’s not your fault that Kristine used your trust in her to sexually abuse both of you. The fact she did this to one of our own only makes the shitty thing she did even shittier. If you haven’t already, cut her the hell out of your lives.

The fact Kristine deliberately separated you two to begin with, then ambushed you with group sex, then told you to your face that she “was only trying to strengthen your relationship” feels like pretty textbook abusive behavior. You and I don’t know what the hell happened in those private sessions, but I feel safe presuming she did something to pressure your GF into what happened next, given the circumstantial evidence.

There isn’t terribly much left to do besides discuss what exactly happened in the private sessions with her, since that’s all that’s missing from the picture, and obviously try to help her how you see fit about her mental health. There’s only so much we can do on this side of our screens, besides be a fresh pair of eyes on the problem, wish you two well, and feel bad about what happened.





April 17, 2022 at 12:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.