Amazing girl leaving soon to LA

So I met this girl through friends of friends and we both live in London. We already went on 3 dates and I really vibe with her, in the past 5 years she is the best I’ve met.

The issue for me is that she is most probably leaving to LA in September, she is in the middle of application and most likely will get approved. I’m also a person who gets attached very quickly and I don’t know if I should continue seeing her if she might be leaving…

We had 3 amazing dates, I haven’t made a move to kiss yet because when I genuinely like the person I’m very slow with them.

What should I do Reddit ?? Should I see her for 4th date maybe start getting more attached and just yolo it ? Or no point in continuing to see each other since she is leaving ??

We are both 22 years old.



Submitted April 17, 2022 at 12:13AM

So I met this girl through friends of friends and we both live in London. We already went on 3 dates and I really vibe with her, in the past 5 years she is the best I’ve met.The issue for me is that she is most probably leaving to LA in September, she is in the middle of application and most likely will get approved. I’m also a person who gets attached very quickly and I don’t know if I should continue seeing her if she might be leaving…We had 3 amazing dates, I haven’t made a move to kiss yet because when I genuinely like the person I’m very slow with them.What should I do Reddit ?? Should I see her for 4th date maybe start getting more attached and just yolo it ? Or no point in continuing to see each other since she is leaving ??We are both 22 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.