/u/Chonkasaurus30 on Bi/Pan/Omni/Poly romantic Asexuals, How did you Figure out you Were Bi/Pan/Omni/Poly?

First started as Bi then went to Pan. I'll tell the bi awakening story here.

I liked girls alot since the age of 12. A new anime came out in cartoon network I think. Those days are alittle fuzzy. It was Naruto. I was a big fan. And there was this character named Haku. Man oh man. I was friggin in love with Haku. And then that line drop.

OH by the way....Im a boy..

My feelings didn't change... I was still into it. But it did make me question myself alot as I was raised as a Christian. I'm agnostic now.





April 29, 2022 at 11:07PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.