/u/Boboblight on Do you think asexuality is a queer identity?

Pal I consider us queer ² lol. In a society that's so dominated by sex to the point that almost every piece of adult media references or even includes it in some way, one of the strangest things you could possibly be is ace. Hell, I consider us queer ² because our experience is strange even within the queer community, as sex is a big thing for basically everyone else in it. I'm not a straight person, so I identify more with being queer. There are straight aces out there though and they're entirely valid, I think people should just use whatever label fits them best :)))





April 27, 2022 at 01:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.