Not sure what his intentions are

I've (22F) met up with a classmate(21m) from college two or three times over the past month. He asked me first to meet up outside of class and when we do meet up, we either go for a walk or hang out in his dorm room. He's a very lovely guy and we got on really well but I just can't tell what his intentions are.

On one hand, there are some basic level flirting going on such as compliments, eye contact and hugging goodbye. But neither of us have moved beyond that since the first time we met up and I'm wondering if he intends to just be friends with me or maybe is too shy to make a move.

Is there any way to differentiate between friendly hanging out and wanting to be more than friends?



Submitted April 27, 2022 at 01:36AM

I've (22F) met up with a classmate(21m) from college two or three times over the past month. He asked me first to meet up outside of class and when we do meet up, we either go for a walk or hang out in his dorm room. He's a very lovely guy and we got on really well but I just can't tell what his intentions are.On one hand, there are some basic level flirting going on such as compliments, eye contact and hugging goodbye. But neither of us have moved beyond that since the first time we met up and I'm wondering if he intends to just be friends with me or maybe is too shy to make a move.Is there any way to differentiate between friendly hanging out and wanting to be more than friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.