CONFUSING SITUATION !

Hello everyone i'm a [20 m] studying in college. 2 months ago, i met a nice girl during an internship i started talking to her little by little and i found out that we are in the same college, she is older than me ( 1 year ) and she is very calm. I really wanted to make the relationship deeper so i start to date her but i neved had the chance to do It.

After the one month of the internship, 1 week before we are back to start a new semester, our conversation stopped for a while and i was always the one to start the conversation, She used to text me back quickly but now where the confusing sitiation begins. A couple of days ago, we back to college, i text her and she reply as always with direct answers i could not imagine getting better replies because we dont know each other good yet.

The following day, i saw her in college and it was the weirdest eye contact i've ever experienced in my life she saw me and turn her head quickly and she speed up a little bit while walking with her friends, there was a big distance between us in that situation. I judge this situation as weird because i don't know if she's shy because shen never done that before.

The situation worsen when i was walking by a restaurant and the same eye contact again. And since then she start taking a long time to text back and my last message i sent her a week ago she didnt reply to it.

The confusing situation i'm in now i cant judge if she dont like me or she's only shy.

Do girls do that usually or she's not intersted



Submitted April 03, 2022 at 01:58AM

Hello everyone i'm a [20 m] studying in college. 2 months ago, i met a nice girl during an internship i started talking to her little by little and i found out that we are in the same college, she is older than me ( 1 year ) and she is very calm. I really wanted to make the relationship deeper so i start to date her but i neved had the chance to do It.After the one month of the internship, 1 week before we are back to start a new semester, our conversation stopped for a while and i was always the one to start the conversation, She used to text me back quickly but now where the confusing sitiation begins. A couple of days ago, we back to college, i text her and she reply as always with direct answers i could not imagine getting better replies because we dont know each other good yet.The following day, i saw her in college and it was the weirdest eye contact i've ever experienced in my life she saw me and turn her head quickly and she speed up a little bit while walking with her friends, there was a big distance between us in that situation. I judge this situation as weird because i don't know if she's shy because shen never done that before.The situation worsen when i was walking by a restaurant and the same eye contact again. And since then she start taking a long time to text back and my last message i sent her a week ago she didnt reply to it.The confusing situation i'm in now i cant judge if she dont like me or she's only shy.Do girls do that usually or she's not intersted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.