/u/stoyan_gp on Headcanons............

Asexual people acted like crushes were disgusting

It’s a bit more complicated than that for us than “crushes are icky”. You see, as asexual people, we live with the fact that everyone else but us experiences crushes and romantic desire through a need for sex on some level.

So we tend to (often TRY to) develop a lot more sensitivity around people expressing their sexual interests around us as to compensate for the fact that we have no way of relating to those feelings of sexual attraction that you have as an allosexual.

And when you become overly sensitive to people expressing their sexual feelings, well it can get hard to put up with. I mean, girl, I am a GAY MAN. Can you even imagine the kind of talk that I have to get used to in my people’s community? I love them of course but… it’s just a bit more complicated because I am ace.





March 04, 2022 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.