/u/Maikeru6 on Because I want to, and probably need to, talk about this.

It's a perfectly valid reason and makes total sense. I would never tell my mother about me being aego for a similar reason. Right now I have completely disowned her as my mother for another reason but let's just chuck one more on the pile. She is currently married to someone (not my dad) who is a giant prick of a Christian who has openly mocked other sexualities and has said that he speaks for her so you can see my wanting to keep it a secret. Edit: I'm not making fun of Christians or any religion for that matter. I just wanted to clarify what his core beliefs are to give context. You believe what you want to believe it's your choice and I respect that





February 05, 2022 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.