My ex and me text flirt all the time. Please help/advice/please

So. My ex and I ended our relationship about 5 months ago. I’ve not seen him physically nor have we sat down to talk. However, we ended up texting sexually and sending pics and stuff. We’re both no sex before marriage and he’s not a playboy so I highly doubt he’d do this “just for fun.” He believes that sex and stuff of that nature has to be in a secure relationship and for sex it has to marriage.

He’s sent me text saying how beautiful he finds me and how amazed he is at my body and we’ve both shared texts saying “I miss you and wish you were in my arms.” Etc etc.

However….he’s not said he was desperate to see me, or that he wants to meet up to talk or anything like that. And whilst he has said that he thinks I’m beautiful and no one does to him what I do, he’s not said anything about my personality or who I am as a person.

We broke up fighting and I worry that he just likes my body but isn’t interested in anything else, or rather, he’s not interested in having a relationship now.

I don’t know what to do, and I know we need to meet and talk at some point anyway and needed that before we started texting each other. I don’t know what to say or what to do or believe. Because I have no desire to continue these flirting sessions if they aren’t leading back to a relationship and I can’t work out what he wants.

Please help.



Submitted February 06, 2022 at 12:15AM

So. My ex and I ended our relationship about 5 months ago. I’ve not seen him physically nor have we sat down to talk. However, we ended up texting sexually and sending pics and stuff. We’re both no sex before marriage and he’s not a playboy so I highly doubt he’d do this “just for fun.” He believes that sex and stuff of that nature has to be in a secure relationship and for sex it has to marriage.He’s sent me text saying how beautiful he finds me and how amazed he is at my body and we’ve both shared texts saying “I miss you and wish you were in my arms.” Etc etc.However….he’s not said he was desperate to see me, or that he wants to meet up to talk or anything like that. And whilst he has said that he thinks I’m beautiful and no one does to him what I do, he’s not said anything about my personality or who I am as a person.We broke up fighting and I worry that he just likes my body but isn’t interested in anything else, or rather, he’s not interested in having a relationship now.I don’t know what to do, and I know we need to meet and talk at some point anyway and needed that before we started texting each other. I don’t know what to say or what to do or believe. Because I have no desire to continue these flirting sessions if they aren’t leading back to a relationship and I can’t work out what he wants.Please help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.