What should I do now?

I posted on here the other day about a girl I am seeing and asked if I should keep meeting her.

So I met her the 2nd time yesterday and we had a really really good time and we had a lot to talk about. We kissed like 30 times and held each other’s hand. Pretty romantic you know.

I know her friend and he’s like “She have never been so happy after a date” “She loves being with you she think you are attractive and kind” So like only positive stuff and she sends hearts etc. She asked me if I wanted to “Watch a movie at her place on Friday” Hahahhaha.

The dilemma as I’ve mentioned here before is that she had been dating a guy much longer than me but she says she likes me 100 times more to her friends. She’s a bit weird there because she have said she hate him but like him in a way. So pretty unclear. I get that we have only met 2 times and I can’t just expect here to not talk to any guy.

I just feel it’s double signals because she says she love being with me and ask me out, She also told me she was going to talk to him and she was sure wanted to focus on me.

How should I take this? Should I keep seeing her?



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 10:30PM

I posted on here the other day about a girl I am seeing and asked if I should keep meeting her.So I met her the 2nd time yesterday and we had a really really good time and we had a lot to talk about. We kissed like 30 times and held each other’s hand. Pretty romantic you know.I know her friend and he’s like “She have never been so happy after a date” “She loves being with you she think you are attractive and kind” So like only positive stuff and she sends hearts etc. She asked me if I wanted to “Watch a movie at her place on Friday” Hahahhaha.The dilemma as I’ve mentioned here before is that she had been dating a guy much longer than me but she says she likes me 100 times more to her friends. She’s a bit weird there because she have said she hate him but like him in a way. So pretty unclear. I get that we have only met 2 times and I can’t just expect here to not talk to any guy.I just feel it’s double signals because she says she love being with me and ask me out, She also told me she was going to talk to him and she was sure wanted to focus on me.How should I take this? Should I keep seeing her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.