Anyone happy they got ghosted?

I was chatting with a guy for a few months we had been keeping in touch and hooked up, we live in different cities. Well we are both traveling abroad rn and I sent a text to him yday, he responded and asked a question and I sent him a pic of something and he responded and then asked him how hes doing!

He read my message but did not reply, I’m the four months I’ve known him, he’s never done this, he legit will reply first thing in the morning if he reads my texts and will respond later with a more detailed text.

Well yday was the day first time ever he’s left me on read….I feel kinda happy. The fact he couldn’t make it a priority to text me, or send anything, makes me feel so much less attracted to him.

I feel like I can easily move on now. For the record he always did more reaching out to me than him I but I’m trying to be more myself and not play games and was trying to show interest but not come on too strong but I guess he likes the games…..

Blessed to now move on to better things…



Submitted January 20, 2022 at 12:15AM

I was chatting with a guy for a few months we had been keeping in touch and hooked up, we live in different cities. Well we are both traveling abroad rn and I sent a text to him yday, he responded and asked a question and I sent him a pic of something and he responded and then asked him how hes doing!He read my message but did not reply, I’m the four months I’ve known him, he’s never done this, he legit will reply first thing in the morning if he reads my texts and will respond later with a more detailed text.Well yday was the day first time ever he’s left me on read….I feel kinda happy. The fact he couldn’t make it a priority to text me, or send anything, makes me feel so much less attracted to him.I feel like I can easily move on now. For the record he always did more reaching out to me than him I but I’m trying to be more myself and not play games and was trying to show interest but not come on too strong but I guess he likes the games…..Blessed to now move on to better things…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.