Tinder, should I just move on and not bother anymore with this girl?

So to give a bit of context. Matched with a girl (23) on tinder, talked to her for 2 weeks, was gonna ask to meetup before but everything was in lockdown here, well its open now. So I asked her 2 days ago if she wanted to go do some bowling with me next week. She said she'd like to.

Here comes the sitation where I'm like should I just move on.

Yesterday she asks me if I'm cool with her brining her best friend with her. I wasn't sure how to reply to this, but eventually I told her I'm fine with it but suggested if I'd bring a friend to, make it a double date thing.

(paraphrasing here)

Her "oh didn't know it was date, thought a random meetup"

Me: "Oh well yeah I meant as a date, if you still up for it text me I guess"

Her: "Well I'm up for meeting but only as a normal meetup"

Like how should I respond to this? My inital reaction is meeting will be a waste of time, lets just go bowling with my friend.



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 10:56PM

So to give a bit of context. Matched with a girl (23) on tinder, talked to her for 2 weeks, was gonna ask to meetup before but everything was in lockdown here, well its open now. So I asked her 2 days ago if she wanted to go do some bowling with me next week. She said she'd like to.Here comes the sitation where I'm like should I just move on.Yesterday she asks me if I'm cool with her brining her best friend with her. I wasn't sure how to reply to this, but eventually I told her I'm fine with it but suggested if I'd bring a friend to, make it a double date thing.(paraphrasing here)Her "oh didn't know it was date, thought a random meetup"Me: "Oh well yeah I meant as a date, if you still up for it text me I guess"Her: "Well I'm up for meeting but only as a normal meetup"Like how should I respond to this? My inital reaction is meeting will be a waste of time, lets just go bowling with my friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.