What advice do you read here that doesn’t seem to be true in real life?

For me it’s not having a social media following, some men expect me to be an influencer or something because I’m into makeup and stuff and when I say I don’t really use it and have like 200 followers they don’t even try and add me, what about you?



Submitted January 11, 2022 at 11:52PM

For me it’s not having a social media following, some men expect me to be an influencer or something because I’m into makeup and stuff and when I say I don’t really use it and have like 200 followers they don’t even try and add me, what about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.