/u/Thefool753 on Who was the first person you came out to as ace?

I say nearly 20 years because I was around 19 when I found out. Up until that point I just never knew it was possible to feel whole like that without someone else, at least that’s what I had always been taught by others and shown by life. Nothing is ever black and white, we only find the truth by forging our own paths. I owe it all to that roommate though. She may not have done anything to directly put me down this path, but I really don’t know where I’d be today without having met her. I’m just fortunate enough to have been dealt that hand. Thank you for the kind words and, in time, I’m sure you’ll be put on a similar path :)





January 08, 2022 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.