/u/ThatLilBluejay on Lately I'm hating myself, one of the reasons is being asexual.

Trust me, I'm completely healthy, I just have some issues physically that have nothing to do with my hormone levels, so that needs no checkin'. I've never been sexually abused, an' my parents have never spoken of it again.

And yeah, it's not that common. Around 1% of the popualtion is ace, so nearly 80 million.

But the point is, they made me feel like pure shit for bein' somethin' I couldn't choose. An argument that my dad disagrees with, saying that asexuality is indeed, a choice. Asexuality isn't rooted behind a medical issue, and I personally think that I was asexual my entire life. I'm just a kid, but my whole life I've been absent from the world of sex, regardless of age. My mom thought I was tryin' to hold back urges I didn't have, but the truth is, my libido was always very low and I've always been ace.





January 08, 2022 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.