/u/jgapparatus on a little nervous even posting ...

Thanks....suffice it to say I have always been conscientious to make sure she's ready through oral sex until she tells me she wants me. She always climax s either that way or if I side with her stimulating her clitoris. I think ...yes it's a libido thing...but never has she just wanted to help me out...in the past she always did get to "release" even if I didn't....I was fine with it,since it was what I considered intimacy with her...if she isn't in the mood...nothing happens ... period. Over years it's just gone from monthly to now nothing in the last year.....





January 31, 2022 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.