When others give time to apps they get something out of it. Especially any women, any women on any app will get a fuck ton of attention plus the other benefits of that. I've done the same, being on apps, but it doesn't work out for me like it does any woman. (27 M )

Let me put it this way; there isn't even one woman, likely, who has spent over a decade on apps or simply trying to date that hasn't had anyhting happen.

Honestly each day any woman likely has a few or many more guys trying something with them and I doubt there's even bene one day where you, reading lady of this, haven't had attention or interest in some way.

Not nearly is it the same for any guy though, maybe for the models but anything lower will be graced by maybe a couple of coming interests each year. (Perhaps being generous with this)

I can see why women feel better than guys all the time and are happier and are more confident and I can see why guys feels like shit.

So, how is it that a guy could feels anywhere near the way that women get to, whilst also getting their privilege of heavy attention and interest and want?

I probably should add that this would all be for someone uglier/average, that really matters if it's for the guys side and not so much the womans; they'll get attention and whatnot anyways no real matter about their looks.

TL;DR Women have more reasons to feel good, always being in demand would definitely be one.

not to mention endless attention and interest is going to help someone's confidence and how/what they think about themselves. (I mean, doesn't everyone raise women up no matter what they do and lower men for nearly anyhting they do too?)

A decade + going by with no one wanting to even hang out or anything is going to make someone feel worthless and shitty. It'll make them think they aren't worth even speaking to, let alone giving them physical time.

since that's unfun, how'd I get to feel anywhere near how women are allowed to? They are wanted and their looks affect that; a guy's only really wanted when they have a shit ton of requirements.

(your bans, Shadow or not, don't do shit mods, it just makes me want to make your time difficult the same way you do so to me. Returning favours, no?)



Submitted December 16, 2021 at 12:46AM

Let me put it this way; there isn't even one woman, likely, who has spent over a decade on apps or simply trying to date that hasn't had anyhting happen.Honestly each day any woman likely has a few or many more guys trying something with them and I doubt there's even bene one day where you, reading lady of this, haven't had attention or interest in some way.Not nearly is it the same for any guy though, maybe for the models but anything lower will be graced by maybe a couple of coming interests each year. (Perhaps being generous with this)I can see why women feel better than guys all the time and are happier and are more confident and I can see why guys feels like shit.So, how is it that a guy could feels anywhere near the way that women get to, whilst also getting their privilege of heavy attention and interest and want?I probably should add that this would all be for someone uglier/average, that really matters if it's for the guys side and not so much the womans; they'll get attention and whatnot anyways no real matter about their looks.TL;DR Women have more reasons to feel good, always being in demand would definitely be one.not to mention endless attention and interest is going to help someone's confidence and how/what they think about themselves. (I mean, doesn't everyone raise women up no matter what they do and lower men for nearly anyhting they do too?)A decade + going by with no one wanting to even hang out or anything is going to make someone feel worthless and shitty. It'll make them think they aren't worth even speaking to, let alone giving them physical time.since that's unfun, how'd I get to feel anywhere near how women are allowed to? They are wanted and their looks affect that; a guy's only really wanted when they have a shit ton of requirements.(your bans, Shadow or not, don't do shit mods, it just makes me want to make your time difficult the same way you do so to me. Returning favours, no?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.