What's it like to have a threesome?

e and my girlfriend of 2 years have been thinking about this for some time. The thing is we love each other unconditionally but we haven't slept with anyone else.

We both want to experiance and remember what was it like to feel someone for the first time. Then we thought a threesome would be an interesting turning point in our relationship.

But we are scared that it would bring complications to our relationship like "what if one of us likes the third partner more than the other, etc."

I would be grateful if someone shared their experience on what's it like to have a threesome.



Submitted December 16, 2021 at 12:54AM

e and my girlfriend of 2 years have been thinking about this for some time. The thing is we love each other unconditionally but we haven't slept with anyone else.We both want to experiance and remember what was it like to feel someone for the first time. Then we thought a threesome would be an interesting turning point in our relationship.But we are scared that it would bring complications to our relationship like "what if one of us likes the third partner more than the other, etc."I would be grateful if someone shared their experience on what's it like to have a threesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.