Wanting my wife to share pictures online or go on cam

Never done this before, and she doesn’t know I have the desire. That’s the thing, I have no idea how to go about introducing her to it and seeing if it’s something she’d like to try, anonymously.

Any advice or experiences to share would be very appreciated



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 12:41AM

Never done this before, and she doesn’t know I have the desire. That’s the thing, I have no idea how to go about introducing her to it and seeing if it’s something she’d like to try, anonymously.Any advice or experiences to share would be very appreciated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.