Let’s talk rim jobs…

Alright. I’m 33 and I’ve had plenty of sexual partners (not all good, sadly) but I can’t say I was comfortable enough with any of them to explore this…

My boyfriend and I have an amazing sex life. He enjoys giving me rim jobs or whatever you shall name it. It feels good, I love it. But I’ve never done it to anyone and I’m curious on whether or not men like it?

I’m not afraid to ask him, but I obviously want to have his consent before I just explore that area when we are having sex.

I’m open to all and any advice on this.



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 12:57AM

Alright. I’m 33 and I’ve had plenty of sexual partners (not all good, sadly) but I can’t say I was comfortable enough with any of them to explore this…My boyfriend and I have an amazing sex life. He enjoys giving me rim jobs or whatever you shall name it. It feels good, I love it. But I’ve never done it to anyone and I’m curious on whether or not men like it?I’m not afraid to ask him, but I obviously want to have his consent before I just explore that area when we are having sex.I’m open to all and any advice on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.