/u/Rathama on What do you think are the dumbest stereotypes and misconceptions about asexuals or asexuality in general?

This just made me realize something. There are people who believe people with autism/autists (using both terms because I know different people have different feelings on which fits) cannot feel sexual attraction. There are also people who believe that humans cannot not feel sexual attraction.

That heavily implies something about people who believe both statements. Like believing either is bad and people who believe the original have a high chance of looking down on people with autism/autists but the combination of both scares me.





December 31, 2021 at 01:33AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.