/u/KinglyQueenOfCats on How to enjoy sex as an ace person?

I know some aces are able to enjoy sex without sexual attraction, but how do they?

Sexual attraction doesn't really affect enjoyment of sex from what I've heard. The answer is, experimentation. You have to get familiar with your body and what physical sensations are pleasurable to it if you want to enjoy sex. You can do this alone or with a partner, but be open with your partner about what you're going through/feeling. If you thought you'd enjoy something and you didn't, switch up what you're doing/ask then to switch.

Consider bringing toys into it as well; sometimes partnered toy playing can help hit the spots people have a hard time stimulating.

Eta: don't force yourself to go through with something just because you think you should. That's the fastest path to resentment. Just experiment with different things as long as you want to.





December 31, 2021 at 12:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.