/u/Huntracony on Newly Ace looking for advice!

What do you mean by "the conversation got shot down"? Because I can interpret this in two very different ways. Either:

  1. they don't know what asexuality really is, you couldn't explain it very well, and the conversation kind of ground to a halt, in which case maybe you can give them some reading material or take them through the steps of how you found out you were ace; or
  2. they got angry when you brought it up and you're scared that if you bring it up again they'll get angry again, in which case that's a massive red flag with 'Abuse!' written all over it and I urge you to get help, for instance by googling your country's abuse hotline number and calling it; even if you're not sure that it's abuse, there's no harm in talking to someone about it.




December 31, 2021 at 12:44AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.