/u/CephalopodsRuleAll on Did anyone ever go through a "hoe phase"? (Spoiler due to non-explicit sex discussion)

Oof yes, I mistook aesthetic and romantic attraction for sexual attraction. My second rotating experience was quite different. After a couple of times it left me feeling worse than before I went there, so I stopped completely. I have zero desire for casual sex these days. Dealing with libido on my own gives the same level of satisfaction.

I also relate to being uninterested in dating because, ugh, I just don't want to go there with anyone right now even though I am alloromantic.





December 29, 2021 at 02:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.