Bf’s ex wife wears her wedding ring on her right hand…I seem to be the only one that finds that kind of cringe. Is it cringe? If divorced why would you continue to wear your wedding ring?

My BF and I have been together over 3 years. He agrees it’s weird but says it’s because it was a very expensive ring and she probably wears it for materialistic reasons vs sentimental (She is a proud gold digger and loves to flash anything expensive)

However she is also a monster ex wife. She had an affair, he left, and when that went south she wanted him back. And suddenly started wearing the ring again And ever since it’s been an attack on me trying anything to get me to leave him or him to leave me.

I dont believe she wears it for materialistic reasons. I truly feel she wears it as a possessive statement. Or a hit at me (she waves her I was his wife flag a lot)

Is it cringe? Or does my dislike for her cause me to feel weird about it?



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 02:06AM

My BF and I have been together over 3 years. He agrees it’s weird but says it’s because it was a very expensive ring and she probably wears it for materialistic reasons vs sentimental (She is a proud gold digger and loves to flash anything expensive)However she is also a monster ex wife. She had an affair, he left, and when that went south she wanted him back. And suddenly started wearing the ring again And ever since it’s been an attack on me trying anything to get me to leave him or him to leave me.I dont believe she wears it for materialistic reasons. I truly feel she wears it as a possessive statement. Or a hit at me (she waves her I was his wife flag a lot)Is it cringe? Or does my dislike for her cause me to feel weird about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.