/u/CephalopodsRuleAll on Did anyone ever go through a "hoe phase"? (Spoiler due to non-explicit sex discussion)

A fair bit of the early 20s phase was "for sport" for me, not completely without attachment because some of them I liked romantically, but I would have been just as content having a game night or doing something else fun together. The mid-30s phase was different, it was like I was trying to hang on in a dysfunctional way to a sense of normal.. I quickly discovered after two partners that it most definitely was not for me anymore.

That's wild that multiple partners believed you were asexual. I didn't come to that conclusion until quite recently in my late 30s.





December 29, 2021 at 02:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.